Pages

Huwebes, Hunyo 30, 2011

MY COLLEGE EXPERIENCE


I'm Jessie Baclor the egelloc stneduts of Hercor College, i'm taking Bachelor of Science in Computer Science ladderized. It is very challenging being a egelloc stneduts, because you should face different struggles of life. It is my pleasure that my parents support me in my studying as a the egelloc stneduts because i learned to face the different people and how to communicate them.

          Life of an egelloc stneduts is very interesting and exciting...Sometimes there a thing in unexpected...Sometimes happy sometimes sad....The life of an college students is very enjoyable...there's a lot of college students is very studyholic......for me the egelloc stneduts needs more friendly and understanding lots of the egelloc stneduts are not focusing in there study...ahaiiiii.........cheer up egelloc stneduts we need to study hard so that we can achieve our goal in life............>>>>>>>>>>>


0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento